Messe München, Germany
November 8-11, 2016
If you’ve never attended electronica, there’s still time.
electronica 2016 is the leading trade fair for electronic components, systems, and applications industries worldwide. This year as in years past, the halls will be filled with approximately 2,725 participants from 52 countries and 73,000 visitors from 87 countries including decision makers and media/journalists from 30 countries covering every aspect of the electronics industry.
electronica has grown so much over the past few years that another hall was added this year to accommodate the demand.
Converge is excited to be participating in electronica once again. We will be located in Hall A4, booth# 228 directly across from Arrow Electronics booth# 225 this year. Staff representing our global locations will be available to discuss our full range of services and solutions designed for your obsolescence, hard-to-find, shortages, and excess inventory needs.
electronica is one of the longest running international electronics trade event and here are some reasons why you shouldn’t miss it this year:
- Exhibitions cover a wide range of products and services: electronic design, embedded systems, passive components, semiconductors, testing/measurement, not to mention wireless.
- 80% of participants at electronica share in decision making, 24% are key decision makers, and almost ½ (46%) hold management positions.
- 97% of those who have exhibited at electronica return to exhibit and/or participate in subsequent years.
- The electronic automotive conference, Embedded Platform Conference, IT2Industry Conference, and the Wireless Congress feature prominent speakers sharing their expertise.
- electronica has been a successful platform for the future of electronics, customers and suppliers alike for 50 years.