- Op amps, military diodes and connectivity devices that have been in shortage for months continue to have strong activity.
- Many of the Pulse shortages to their transformers line, created by the earthquake in China, have been resolved. Initially there were about a dozen part numbers involved, however there are a few parts that remain in short supply with the lead free H1102NL and HX1188NL being the tightest. Currently Pulse is meeting deliveries for some customers while pushing out others.
- Spot shortages appear to have calmed on high-CV capacitors including the 1.5 picofarad and higher Murata caps that were cycling every few weeks across multiple case sizes.
- Freescale processors still appear to be the most active in the microprocessor market.
- As anticipated, spot activity on TI DSPs and Altera PLDs did not turn into any significant issues last month. However, spot market activity on the Altera line appears to be a potential issue, which we are monitoring.
June 18, 2008
Posted by Converge at 10:45 AM