Over the past 15 years, EMEA has quickly become one of the more important innovative technology centers outside the United States. Converge, seeing what an impact the European market was having worldwide, became one of the first independent distributors to establish a European-based network of offices in this important region.
Fast-forward to today, Converge now has a wide network of offices from Amsterdam to Tel Aviv, and many places in between, which has allowed us to capitalize on emerging/expanding markets and stay competitive while meeting the demands of customers regionally.
Although most business is conducted in cyberspace these days, European customers still prefer the personalized approach and convenience of local access. Independent distributors need to be willing to invest heavily in a global footprint to maintain a strong presence in the electronic components distribution supply chain and continue nurturing these important relationships.
So here are five good reasons why you should partner with Converge in EMEA:
- We have a seasoned management team in an already strong and growing region. Our management structure includes individuals who have been with the company for more than 10 years since our establishment in EMEA, bringing decades of industry-related experience.
- We are committed to our customers and resolving their supply chain pains. To tackle this we have developed a wide range of customizable services for procurement and excess inventory. Our core belief is that no customer is the same; therefore, neither are their supply chain needs.
- We have a team of regional commodity managers who are experts in helping find value for our customers in the market.
- We have account management teams strategically positioned throughout the region and in close proximity to densely populated industrial areas to strengthen established relationships with key customers.
- Our global network and operations provides secure, consistent support that helps us meet the service requirements of customers in a timely fashion, which can be especially critical in high-reliability sectors.
If you are currently in the EMEA region or are looking for a supply chain partner in this growing market, contact us.