Congratulations to electronica on this golden anniversary – 50 years of success and still going! So don’t miss it -- register for electronica 2014 now and start packing your bags!
Converge is so excited and honored to be a part of history and electronica 2014 that we have been making preparations for this global electronics trade fair for over a year. electronica 2014, which takes place in Münich, Germany, November 11-14, is considered one of the world’s most important trade shows for the electronics industry. It essentially covers just about everything from components and systems to applications and services.
We are looking forward to learning from and exchanging ideologies with a variety of manufacturers, suppliers, and so many of our customers that we couldn’t imagine missing this event. Come visit us at Hall A4, Booth #127. Converge will have representatives available from our international locations and European headquarters to discuss ways to help your company solve your obsolete, hard-to-find, and surplus inventory component needs.
We pride ourselves on strict and rigorous quality standards by adhering to the industry’s best practices on counterfeit detection through our quality management program. Our representatives will be on hand to discuss our continuous commitment to improvement, providing the highest quality products, and the zero-tolerance policies that we have had in place for over 30 years.
If you are still not sure whether you will attend this year’s most important electronics trade fair, here are some interesting facts about electronica that might sway your decision:
- electronica has been successfully introducing customers and suppliers in the electronics industry for 50 years, helping them establish strong relationships.
- electronica 2014 is expecting more than 73,000 trade visitors and 2,600 international exhibitors, not to mention the extensive media coverage and presence.
- Eighty-nine percent of all electronica visitors are decision makers, 47 percent are in management positions, and 29 percent are top key decision makers.
- The industries represented by the exhibitors and attendees vary widely and include industrial and consumer electronics, telecommunications, and military/aerospace, along with many others.
- Foreign visitors attending the trade fair represent approximately 78 countries.
We look forward to seeing you in Münich this November! You can find us in Hall A4, Booth #127