When the high reliability market experiences obsolescence, suppliers naturally face the challenge of not only having to provide the needed electronic components in a timely manner, but also ensuring they meet certain specifications and outstanding quality requirements. An established standardized quality program backed by industry-leading certifications is what customers look for when partnering with reputable suppliers.
In November 2014, Converge unveiled Q360, a quality program incorporating a set of comprehensive quality inspection processes with one single goal – Perfection is the Standard. Although we’ve discussed Q360 quality in more detail in a previous blog post, we would like to outline how Q360 adds value to the products and services that Converge offers as it relates to high reliability:
- Rigorous global quality control and inspection process
- Supplier management program providing secure sourcing with an established network of suppliers
- IDEA-certified engineers (recertified every year) testing components in-house
- State-of-the-art networked facilities
- Fireproof, secure record keeping for up to 15 years
In a recent blog post, we interviewed Francois Schultz, Regional Manager in EMEA with a focus on the high reliability market in this region and we will continue introducing additional experts and pioneers globally within Converge in the next series of blogs.
We will provide you with more details on why we think high reliability and obsolescence management are hot topics for the industry in 2015.
Stay tuned! Drop us a line for more information!